Beautifully maintained home in sought after "the Preserves at Cumberland Village" known as an active 55+ community (not officially registered as 55+)Plenty of storage with an open floorplan. Gourmet kitchen with Granite countertops, large work island , pantry, plenty of cabinets, recessed lighting, and Stainless appliances. The kitchen is open to a sitting room/office/hobby room/library, use your imagination for the space then it leads to a trex deck with stairs to the back yard. There is a 1st floor Owners suite with a private bathroom, 1/2 bathroom for your guests and laundry room are also located on the 1st floor. Upstairs are 2 guest bedrooms with walk in storage closets and a full bathroom in the upper hall. Basement is unfinished with plenty of storage! This lovely home is located approximately 10 minutes from the MD/PA border, close to Downtown Gettysburg, shopping, restaurants, theaters, groceries, farm markets, Gettysburg College, and the Gettysburg National Park! don't miss this lovely home.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
1,846 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
The Preserves At Cumberland Village
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Poured, Unfinished Basement
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price