This 3 BR 2.5 bath home sits on large .68 acre lot on a quiet cul-de-sac in the Twin Lakes neighborhood. The home features a large open living area with sliding French door opening to large 3 season room. The formal dining room has a fireplace, and also sliding French doors to access and enjoy 3 season Florida room. The kitchen has been remodeled with granite countertop, wood floor, new cabinets, newer refrigerator, dishwasher, electric range with double ovens, and garbage disposal. The large master bedroom has shower, newer cabinets in bath rooms and sliding French doors to deck. The lower level has a large family room with a fireplace and opens to a patio . The original 2 car garage is now a large storage room and a great area for a hobbyist or a workshop. Another oversize 2 car garage was added later. The property is located within walking distance to Nat'l Park land and the Battlefields. A great neighborhood for bike riding and walking. This is a large open space home with lots of possibilities and in need of some minor TLC.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Brick, Aluminum Siding
2,352 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Skylights, Double Pane
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard. Front Yard, Open.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price